مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
كلمــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

The God existince

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mando
عضوممتاز
عضوممتاز
mando

عدد المساهمات : 695
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/07/2009
العمر : 45
The God existince Flag
الموقع : life

The God existince Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The God existince   The God existince Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 21, 2009 3:17 am

Many of argues had been occured in million of websites, books, televisions, and in all over the world, about the existence of God, I myself believe in god VERY STRONGLY, not because I didn;t see him to not believe in him, but there is something called a strong faith and we must believe in him to believe in us, so that second of all, the world had been created in a prefect way, from the beginning to the end, creatures planets, universe and everything, time by time human are destroying the worlds by the factories and decreasing the bacteria and telling us that how could God let us suffer, and they are the one who are creating the wars and tell us how could God let babies to be killed and suffer since it's from a human action and not from God, they will never leave God alone and they will never believe in him and they are sufferring themselves, I have argued with many people that they believe in science, but science explain to them that God do exists, but they will never listen, People, or I could say my friends, I have tried my BEST to talk to them and convince them that God do exists but my English was very weak to even continue replying to them, people, who have the power to talk English more than me, how do I have to convince them that God go exists? They started to talk about the evolutions and the mythology and they never believe in God, hope you can say everything about this and I will copy-paste it there and of course your name will be written, but it must be very polite and thaks...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
senyoureta
Admin
Admin
senyoureta

عدد المساهمات : 3953
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/07/2009
The God existince Flag

The God existince Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The God existince   The God existince Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 22, 2009 1:41 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

شكرا ليك ياماندو موضوع جميل

اللهم قوي ايماننا

telenet
Admin
Admin
telenet

عدد المساهمات : 10533
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/06/2009
The God existince Flag
الموقع : kelmah.own0.com

The God existince Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The God existince   The God existince Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 22, 2009 2:23 am

جزاك الله خيرا

الف شكر ليك يانجم
https://kelmah.own0.com
nogom_net
عضو ماسى
عضو ماسى
nogom_net

عدد المساهمات : 5552
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/06/2009
The God existince Flag

The God existince Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The God existince   The God existince Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 25, 2009 11:39 am

الف الف الف شكر ليك موضوع اكثر من رائع تسلم الايادى

The God existince
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتدى العلوم والتعليم :: منتدى اللغه الانجليزية :: قسم الهواه-
انتقل الى: